Saturday, September 28, 2013

Goodwill Chair Makeover - Part 1

Hello!

If you follow me on Instagram.  You'll remember that I scored a great barrel-back cane chair for only $15!!

Here's what she looked like:

The chair is in great condition, I just wasn't loving the fabric.  

I wanted to choose a solid fabric for the front and a fun accent pattern for the back.  I chose a pretty peacock blue fabric and found a gorgeous colorful toile fabric for the back panel.  I plan on using this chair in my living room and I figured the blue is neutral enough to fit in a lot of different spaces/design schemes but it's much better than a boring beige (my couch, 2 chairs, and carpet are all some form of brown/beige)!  Here's a sneak peek at the back panel:


The fabric on the ground is for the rest of the chair.  It's going to be so so cute!  I will post the finished product soon.

Have a great Saturday! 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment