Friday, September 19, 2014

What's Your Decor Style?

Hey All!

Domaine Home (one of my favorite design blogs) posted a fun quiz today that I wanted to share - What's your Decor Style?!  I got CALIFORNIA ECLECTIC, which I LOVE.  It says:  "You love the combination of midcentury modern lines with organic pieces, ethnic textiles, and plenty of plant life. An expert at layering, you never met a brass accent piece or large-scale photograph you didn’t like."  Totally reminds me of Emily Henderson, my idol! :)  I love the easiness and casual vibe you get from this style - for the most part I would say it is pretty accurate (especially the brass accent piece part!)



Take the QUIZ and let me know what your style is!  Do you think your results are accurate?

Have a great weekend!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment